- Although many people think of their wedding day as the happiest day in their life, they may come to think of their divorce as the worst time in their life. The National Center for Health Statistics states that nearly 60 […]
- Legal GuidesPowered by Avvo.com How to respond when your spouse files for divorc How to respond when your spouse files for divorce Some people know the divorce is being filed and have spoken with the spouse about it. They know […]
- Fathers across the country are fighting for equal custody rights to their children. Many fathers are being awarded custody as a result. Fathers from Texas and around the nation continue to speak out in favor of equal parenting rights for […]
- When a couple goes through a divorce in Bell County, one area that they may come to a disagreement over is which parent gets to have primary custody of the children. Such disagreements, if unresolved, can lead to a nasty […]
- A well-thought out parenting plan can prevent disputes from arising between parents and help them focus on their children. Going through a divorce in Texas is never easy, especially when it comes to the children involved. The Texas Department of […]
- Biological mothers are recognized as legal parents and granted rights accordingly, but in many cases, Texas mothers still must work to defend their rights. Paternity rights are cause for concern for many unmarried or divorcing parents in Harker Heights. The […]
- One of the biggest obstacles for couples that wish to divorce may be the fear of an expensive divorce process. Because of this fear, some couples have chosen to forego hiring attorneys and instead use online forms to complete the […]
- Bell County residents who must co-parent with a former spouse after a divorce can learn useful tips on how to do this. Certainly the thought of a divorce is far from most people’s minds as they get married. Once children […]
- Texas as a community property state traces its roots back to the days of the Germanic Goths, who wanted to give their warrior wives a share of the spoils. The concept was brought to the New World through the Spaniards […]
- In February 2014, a Texas man appealed the decision of the Travis County, Texas District Court, seeking to gain a better understanding of the effects of his divorce decree, pertaining to his ex-wife’s entitlement to his military retirement pay. In […]
How can we help you?
On the worst day of your life, you want this guy Bobby Barina has been the attorney for my family for many years now. Now matter how busy he is, he always makes you feel like you are the only client he has.
My attorney represented me for my Military Divorce that also included, Child Custody and Support for my 4 year old daughter and Military Retirement Benefits and spousal support for myself. The entire staff that I worked with especially Leslie (Paralegal) kept me informed every step of the way and always looked out for what was best for my daughter and I. At first I was very nervous to hire an attorney without flying back to Texas to meet with them in person but after one phone call and email correspondence I did in fact hire Bobby Dale Barina to represent me and my daughter. I have never formerly met any of the staff but I feel like I have known them for years. My Divorce was finalized this month April 2014 and I received everything I asked for. Yes I recommend Bobby Dale Barina Law Firm for anyone who is looking for an attorney that will do whatever it takes to get what you deserve!!! Again I am very satisfied and pleased. Divorce is never an easy thing to go through and it was very rough for me in the beginning but thanks to the Bobby Dale Barina Law Firm the ending was much more smoother for me and my daughter. Thank You Again to Paralegal Leslie Sawyer, Attorney Bobby Barina, and Attorney Tyler J Woudwyk for all of your time, patience, and understanding on my case.
Mr Barina and the staff were very helpful all through the divorce and custody. They handled my case and I was very pleased with the outcome. The key to quality and efficiency is professionalism, and that is what Mr Barina delivered.
“Bobby helped me greatly! He help me through the most stressful time of my life!”
“I appreciate everything Mr. Barina did for me and my family. He was not cheap, but he was worth every penny. I made the mistake of going cheap last time, and it cost me a lot more money in the end. This time, I went with a Board Certified attorney and everything went my way!”
Mr. Barina and his staff helped me with my complicated and stressful case. After 10 years with my husband, we still couldn’t agree on anything! We’re both in the military, so we had some confusing issues to try to figure out between the house, kids and retirement issues. They helped me understand my rights and develop a plan to get the things that were most important to me. We were able to maintain open communication and work out a visitation schedule that works for our unique situation. And the fact that we did this peacefully, makes it easier on the kids, I think. I am very happy with the work Bobby and Leslie did for my family and have even referred a friend to them.
I used Mr. Barina as my attorney in a child custody case earlier this year. He did a good job of letting me know what needed to be done to get the child support adjusted for my son. His staff was extremely helpful when Mr. Barina was otherwise indisposed, and they knew what was going on everytime I asked. I appreciate the team effort put forward by Mr. Barina and his employees. His associate attorney even went to court one time when I couldn’t and that saved having to get the case reset which would have taken longer. I appreciate everything you all did for me. Thank you.
Map and Directions
The law offices of Bobby Dale Barina represents client in Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Salado, Temple, and Belton